Personal Injury Lawyer in Paterson, NJ
Experienced & Aggressive Personal Injury Attorneys Fight for Maximum Compensation When You Are Hurt in an Accident in Passaic County, Essex County, or Hudson County, NJ
Accidents happen; that’s a fact of life. However, if you or someone you love is injured because of the carelessness or negligence of another, you deserve to be financially compensated for your medical treatment, any lost wages, pain and suffering and more. A car, truck or motorcycle accident, construction site injury or slip & fall can leave you suffering in tremendous pain. In fact, the effects of an accident injury can stay with you forever – impacting your ability to work and affecting your quality of life.
The Firm is a no-nonsense, battle-tested personal injury team that never backs down from insurance companies. They will fight tirelessly to get you every penny you are entitled to receive when you, or someone you love, has been injured in an accident. For more than 20 years, The Firm has worked hard to achieve justice for good people, like you: innocent victims of others’ reckless behavior.
The Firm Leaves No Stone Unturned When Handling the Following Types of Personal Injury Cases in Union County, Middlesex County, and Essex County, NJ
Just as no two clients are alike, neither are any two accidents. That being said, regardless of how your injury occurred, you deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering and more. The Firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases and will conduct a full investigation with the assistance of accident reconstruction specialists and other experts when necessary, to determine liability in your case. Whether your accident was caused by one careless individual or several, The Firm will work hard to hold all responsible parties liable for your injuries. If the person who caused your accident is uninsured or underinsured, you can rely on The Firm to fight hard to win you the damage you need to pay your bills and more.
New Jersey and New York both have strict guidelines when it comes to statutes of limitations. Failure to file claims within the deadline may make it impossible for you to collect damages in your personal injury lawsuit. The statutes of limitations are particularly strict when it comes to all claims against the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. If you were injured in an accident and are going to sue the Port Authority, you must bring your lawsuit within one year of the accident or lose your right to sue completely. Additionally, you must make a notice of claim 60 days before filing the lawsuit. Speak with a member of The Firm right away about statutes of limitations on personal injury lawsuits in NJ and NY.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in one of the following types of personal injury situations in Edison, Clark, Hillside, Kenilworth or anywhere else in NJ, contact The Firm today for a free consultation about your case:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: This includes car, truck and motorcycle accidents that may cause head, neck and spinal injuries, internal bleeding, fractures and even wrongful death.
- Public Transportation Accidents: Crashes involving trains and subways as well as buses, can cause catastrophic injuries.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents, including hit-and-run incidents, can leave victims with extremely serious, life-altering injuries.
- Boating Accidents can be extremely catastrophic, leaving injured parties paralyzed and worse.
- Sports-Related Accidents, including ATV and other recreational vehicle mishaps, can result in serious brain, back and neck trauma.
- Construction Site Accidents: Falling and flying debris, including concrete, wood planks and nails, represent only a fraction of the serious injuries that are often sustained on or near construction sites.
- Premises Liability Incidents: Standing water, potholes, cracked sidewalks, lack of security, insufficient lighting, etc. are all serious accidents waiting to happen. Slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls cause severe injuries.
- Dog Bites: They are cute and furry and lovable – until they bite. Then, man’s best friend turns into your worst enemy, leaving you with painful, potentially long-term injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: When doctors, nurses and healthcare facilities make mistakes, the repercussions can be disastrous. If you are the victim of a medication error, failure-to-diagnose or late diagnosis mistake or nursing home abuse or negligence, The Firm will fight for you.
- Wrongful Death: When someone you love passed away due to someone else’s mistake, rest assured that The Firm will hold the guilty parties responsible for their carelessness.
- Product Liability: Manufacturers and designers should not be allowed to cut corners when it comes to the safety of consumers, workers, or anyone else who uses a particular product. Whether you have been injured by defective machinery, a defective vehicle, dangerous drugs or any other kind of product defect, The Firm can make sure that the liable parties are held responsible for their failures.
- FELA (Federal Employers Liability Act): FELA is a federal law that protects railroad employees in the event of a train crash or any other work-related accident. The Firm understands the nuances of both state and federal laws, including FELA, so they will make sure you meet all filing deadlines and requirements, as well as maximize your compensation in the event of a serious train accident.
Regardless of how you got hurt, you can rely on The Firm’s dedication and perseverance to fight for damages you need to pay for your considerable medical bills. Further, if you can’t work due to rehab and recovery, a sizable recovery in your personal injury lawsuit will allow you to focus on healing and not making ends meet.
Do not speak with anyone about the details of your Union County or Middlesex County accident before consulting with a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer like The Firm. This includes representatives from any insurance company or other party involved in the case. While they may seem sympathetic to your cause, they are not on your side. Don’t make the mistake of accepting a low-ball settlement designed to make you sign away your rights. Contact The Firm first. They will put your rights and interests first.
The Firm represents clients in Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle, Roselle Park, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Watchung, Westfield, and all over New Jersey.
Contact a Results-Driven Personal Injury Team for a Free Consultation about Your Jersey City, NJ Accident
The Firm has helped countless accident victims get the maximum compensation allowed by law for their injuries. They are aggressive litigators and skilled negotiators. You can rely on The Firm’s legal knowledge and experience to protect your interests and fight for your rights when you’ve been injured in an accident.
Further, when you hire The Firm to fight for maximum compensation in your personal injury case, you can rest assured that you will be kept up-to-date as your case progresses. The Firm is committed to keeping the lines of communication open and returns all phone calls and emails promptly.
The Firmn takes all personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means that you won’t pay a dime unless he collects damages in your case on your behalf. Contact The Firm today for a free consultation about your accident and injuries. You can meet with a member if The Firm any time at one of their conveniently located offices in Westfield, Cranford, Newark, Red Bank, or Clifton, NJ. No personal injury attorneys will fight harder to make sure your family gets what you deserve.