Plainfield, NJ Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Plainfield Workers’ Compensation Court for Injured Workers in Union County, NJ
The benefits afforded by Workers’ Compensation in New Jersey generally include the following:
- Medical benefits to cover the costs of medical treatment and hospital services.
- Temporary partial disability benefits if the injured worker is forced to miss time from work due to their injury.
- Temporary total disability benefits if the injured worker has to miss an extended period of time from work due to their injury.
- Permanent partial disability benefits if the injured worker is left with permanent injuries that limit his or her ability to perform certain job-related tasks.
- Permanent total disability benefits if the injured worker suffers a catastrophic injury and is unable to return to the workplace in any capacity.
- Death benefits for the worker’s surviving family members if the worker tragically died due to the workplace accident.
However, getting these benefits is not always easy. That’s because NJ employers and their insurance providers often contest the Workers’ Compensation claims of injured workers. If you were injured on the job in Plainfield, Elizabeth, Linden, Westfield, Rahway, or anywhere else in Union County, NJ, experienced Workers’ Compensation lawyer Andrew Calcagno can help you. Mr. Calcagno prides himself on providing each client with personalized attention and carefully crafting a unique strategy to help the client secure maximum compensation or benefits in their Workers’ Comp case.
Contact Andrew Calcagno now to discuss your Union County Workers’ Compensation case. Mr. Calcagno offers free consultations and he works on contingency.
Information on Plainfield Workers’ Compensation Court
If you were injured while working, your NJ Workers’ Compensation case should be assigned to your county of residence. If you live outside of New Jersey, then your Workers’ Compensation case should be assigned to the county in which your employer is located.
The Plainfield Workers’ Compensation Court serves Union County, NJ.
200 W. 2nd Street
Plainfield, NJ 07060
- Regional Supervisor: Caroline Mandaglio
- Head Clerk: Deborah Gaskins
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ashley Hutchinson
- Supervising Judge: Maria Del Valle-Koch
- Presiding Judges: Glenn Kaplan, Maria Del Valle-Koch, Gerald Massell, Diana Montes
Information About Plainfield, New Jersey
Plainfield is a city in the southwestern area of Union County, NJ. Plainfield has a population of nearly 50,000 residents and a geographic area of approximately 6.0 square miles. Bordering municipalities include Dunellen, Edison, Fanwood, Green Brook Township, North Plainfield, Piscataway, Scotch Plains, South Plainfield, and Watchung.
Plainfield does not have a federal highway that runs within city limits. Moreover, there are few major roadways or highways that pass through or near Plainfield. The only major road that runs through the city is US Route 22, which connects with US Route 1/9. Interstate 287 and Interstate 78 can be accessed in neighboring towns.