Motorcycle Accident Attorney in New Jersey
Experienced New Jersey Lawyer Handles Motorcycle Accident Injury Cases in Union County, Middlesex County, and Essex County
There are so many reasons to embrace motorcycle riding as a means of transportation. This is especially true in New Jersey – a state that is home to beautiful country roads, magnificent shorelines and plenty of open highways. Unfortunately, in an instant, the a reckless decision made by another driver on the road can turn a day out on the bike into many in the hospital – or worse.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, you need an aggressive personal injury lawyer who won’t stop until you are properly compensated for your injuries. Contact Cranford, NJ motorcycle accident lawyer Andrew Calcagno for a free consultation about your case.
Why Are Motorcycle Accidents So Common in Elizabeth, Edison, Newark, and Throughout New Jersey?
Motorcycling is a popular and growing mode of transportation in the US and certainly throughout NJ. It’s a cheaper, more convenient way to get around. Plus, as any biker will tell you, there’s nothing quite like the wind in your hair when you are headed down the highway.
However, with the good comes the bad. The National Highway Traffic Administration reports more than 40,000 fatal motorcycle accidents in the country between 1999 and 2006. It’s no wonder, between 1997 and 2003, bike crashes increased considerably throughout the nation.
- New Jersey is an extremely populous state. In fact, per capita, there are more people living in New Jersey than any other state in the country. The volume of vehicles on the roadway, many of which are far larger and heavier than motorcycles, is one major reason the accident statistics here are so high.
- Additionally, negligence on the part of car, truck and bus drivers who “don’t see” bikers is another huge cause of accidents. Other vehicle operators are much more likely to see a giant truck than a motorcycle that can get hidden in a blind spot rather easily.
- Unfavorable weather conditions are a huge problem for bikers in New Jersey. When it rains in NJ, as they say, it pours. Wet, icy, leaf-covered roads are the makings of accidents throughout the state – whether on the NJ Turnpike or Garden State Parkway or on a back, country road.
- Construction is a constant on NJ roads. Road hazards make it difficult for cars, trucks and buses to maneuver around signage and barriers. Often, motorcyclists get caught in the fray.
Mr. Calcagno has successfully represented motorcycle accident victims in Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, and Mountainside. He will protect your interests and fight for your rights.
Why You Need an Aggresive Personal Injury Lawyer to Protect Your Rights Following a Motorcycle Accident in Woodbridge, Cranford, or Elizabeth, NJ
Motorcycle accidents happen for a wide variety of reasons and the resulting injuries are often deadly. In fact, motorcyclists are 26 more times likely to die in a motorcycle-auto accident than the driver or passengers of the car.
Immediately after any accident, it’s critical that you seek necessary medical attention. If at all possible, collect the names and contact information for any and all witnesses. Take photos or, if you are too badly injured, ask someone else at the scene to document the surroundings as best as possible. Mr. Calcagno will review all of this documentation plus your medical records and accident reports.
You need a seasoned motorcycle accident injury lawyer to take on the insurance companies in an effort to get you maximum compensation for your injuries. Mr. Calcagno will use his in-depth knowledge of motorcycle accidents in your favor, including:
- Motorcycle accidents result in seriously devastating – even deadly – injuries. A skilled motorcycle lawyer knows how to position your injuries for the maximum compensation.
- Car, truck and bus drivers will usually point the finger at the biker, even though far more accidents involving motorcycles are caused by other drivers. A skilled bike crash attorney won’t allow the other driver’s insurance company to misplace blame. In fact, Andrew Calcagno never backs down to insurance carriers.
- Sometimes, it’s equipment failure. When your accident is caused by an equipment malfunction, you need an attorney with motorcycle products liability case experience. If the problem is a design and/or manufacturing defect in a product (i.e. the motorcycle or a part of the motorcycle), Mr. Calcagno will make sure the manufacturer or other party is held responsible for damages sustained in the accident.
- Accident reconstruction: Andrew Calcagno works with some of the best consultants in the industry. He will make sure to review what happened from every angle. A thorough investigation of the accident will uncover all responsible parties. Accurate accident reconstruction and forensic evidence collection will aid in the investigation.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident or automobile crash in New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, or Roselle, contact a savvy lawyer who is passionate about fighting for the rights of injured motorcycle accident victims.
Contact Andrew Calcagno About Your Newark Motorcycle Accident & Injuries Today for Free
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you are likely in pain and wondering how you are going to pay your medical bills, your monthly expenses, replace or repair your bike, and more. It’s understandable if you are angry and want to make sure the right person or people are held responsible for the devastation they caused.
Andrew Calcagno is a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer who specializes in fighting for the rights of motorcycle crash victims. Contact him right away so he can review your case, determine if you have a claim and then begin crafting a winning strategy to get you maximum damages for your injuries. The call is free and so is the consultation. If Mr. Calcagno doesn’t collect financial compensation on your behalf, you won’t pay him a dime. Call today for your free consultation with a successful personal injury lawyer in New Jersey.