Aggressive Defense Attorney Fights Serious Criminal Charges for Clients in North Jersey
Serious criminal charges in New Jersey require legal representation from an aggressive, experienced lawyer who will stop at nothing to fight for your freedom and protect your rights.
New Jersey prosecutors take criminal charges extremely seriously and will work tirelessly to build a winning case against you. You need to hire a criminal defense lawyer who will fight even harder to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, whether a drug or weapons offense, murder, sexual assault or DUI/DWI, contact a criminal defense lawyer with a reputation for pursuing justice for his clients. Andrew John Calcagno, founder of Calcagno & Associates, is an experienced, aggressive no-nonsense attorney who has helped countless clients beat serious criminal charges.
Attorney Andrew John Calcagno Protects Your Reputation and Fights for Your Freedom
The consequences associated with a criminal conviction in New Jersey are harsh and life-altering. Depending on the charges you are facing, you could be looking at significant time behind bars, exorbitant fines, registration on the national sex registry, loss of driving privileges, and a long-term criminal record.
Mr. Calcagno offers confidential, nominal flat fee initial consultations for anyone facing serious criminal charges, DWI charges and traffic infractions. When you are arrested and charged with a crime, you are told you have the right to remain silent. Mr. Calcagno advises you to exercise that right as well as your right to legal counsel. Do not speak to anyone until you meet with Mr. Calcagno.
Contact Calcagno & Associates about any of the following charges:
- Weapons Offenses, including armed robbery
- Murder and manslaughter
- Kidnapping and endangering the welfare of a minor
- Sex crimes such as rape/aggravated sexual assault, date rape and sexual assault
- Theft crimes, including burglary and shoplifting
- Property crimes, including arson
- Drug crimes, both illegal and prescription drugs such as possession or distribution, as well as possession of drug paraphernalia
- White collar offenses such as fraud and embezzlement
- Juvenile crimes including possession of fake IDs and DWI
- Cyber crimes like sexting and ID theft
- Domestic violence, including abuse charges and restraining orders
- DWI/DUI: While drunk driving is considered a traffic offense in NJ, the consequences of a DUI/DWI conviction including jail time, stiff fines, loss of driving privileges and more.
- Traffic Violations, including speeding, reckless driving and distracted driving (texting)
Mr. Calcagno works closely with prosecutors to get charges downgraded whenever possible. He will also negotiate plea bargains and entry into alternative programs such as Pre-Trial Intervention and Drug Court.
Contact a Cranford, NJ Defense Lawyer Who will Fight for You
When you are facing serious charges in New Jersey, you may be scared and overwhelmed. This is completely understandable. After all, your future may is at stake. The best thing you can do is to choose the right criminal defense lawyer — someone with the knowledge, experience and skills to get you the most favorable outcome in your case.
If you are facing criminal charges, contact Calcagno & Associates today for a confidential consultation about your case. We are on your side.